Aussie Bodies Protein Revival is Australia's original high protein sports beverage, launched in 1995. Since then Aussie Bodies Protein Revival has provided a convenient and delicious protein source for active Australians, helping them achieve their training goals through nutrition.
With 30g of protein, Protein Revival contains as much protein as:
- 100g of chicken breast or rump steak
- 2 small cans of tuna (or 1x185g can)
- 4 eggs
- 3 serves of ‘high protein' NutriGrain® with skim milk
Protein Revival also features:
- Boosted with Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
- 1:1 protein to carboydrate ratio
- 99% fat free
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial colours or flavours
Whey Protein Concentrate, one of the main protein sources in Aussie Bodies Protein Revival, is remarkably similar to mother's milk, providing a comparable array of growth and immune factors in a similar chemical structure the body understands.