Frucor Beverages (Australia) Pty Ltd and Frucor Beverages Ltd (together “we” or “us”) take the protection of your privacy very seriously.
We are bound by, and comply with, the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (for personal information collected in Australia) and the Privacy Act 1993 (for personal information collected in New Zealand).
The personal information we collect and hold, and how we collect and hold it:
In order for us to supply products, services or benefits to you, we may need to collect certain personal information about you. This personal information may include your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address and other contact details, bank account, credit card details, credit history and other financial details, occupation, government identification numbers (such as a driver’s licence number or passport number) and details of your use of our products, services or benefits.
We will not collect sensitive information from you.
You do not have to provide us with any personal information, however, if you do not do so, we may not be able to complete a transaction you have entered into, finalise payment of a product you have requested, make delivery of a product or service you have ordered, grant credit terms, validate your entry in a promotion, or otherwise provide you with the products, services or benefits you have requested.
We may collect personal information, or other information, in a number of ways, including:
- when you provide it directly to us, for example, by submitting it to us via the Website, via any electronic or paper forms you submit to us, or by providing information to our representatives by telephone, e-mail or any social media networks through which you liaise with us;
- when you provide it to us through agencies that we work with, for example, any application for employment, sponsorship requests and general enquiries;
- in the course of providing you with a requested product, service or benefit;
- from third party service providers, business partners, including without limitation, commercial associates or credit reporting agencies;
- from publicly available sources;
- from electronic tagging or tracking mechanisms in relation to your use of the Website (i.e. Cookies);
- through aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Website.
Purposes for which we collect, use, store and disclose your information:
We collect, use, store and disclose personal information about you in order to supply our products, services or benefits to you, or for related purposes, for example:
- to evaluate and/or respond to your request or submission;
- to assess your application for employment;
- informing you about ways our products, services or benefits, or your use of our products, services or benefits, can be improved;
- reviewing and improving our products, services or benefits;
- administering your use of our products, services or benefits;
- providing you with marketing and promotional material, including by direct marketing to you from us and/or from third parties including, without limitation, social networking sites, our related bodies corporate, commercial associates, suppliers and business partners, agents, consultants, professional advisers, who work with us to help provide, promote or improve the products, services or benefits we provide (unless you tell us that you opt-out of the use of your personal information for these purposes);
- in circumstances where we are authorised or required to do so by law, and in circumstances where we consider it appropriate to do so in order to ensure that laws are complied with.
We may also collect, use, store and disclose your personal information from and/or to Credit Agencies including for the purposes of assessing any application for credit, in accordance with our Credit Policy
Disclosure of personal information overseas
Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in Australia and/or New Zealand, where our servers are located and our central database is operated.
In addition, we may disclose some of your personal information to organisations outside Australia or New Zealand, including but not limited to Japan, for the purposes described above.
Finding out about the personal information held by us
If you are an individual, you may have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold. If there are any errors in the personal information we hold about you please contact us and we will correct and update the personal information we hold about you.
You may contact us at any time to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and we will provide that information to you (provided that we are permitted by law to do so). In some circumstances we may charge you a reasonable fee for providing this information.
Any request will be dealt with in accordance with the relevant privacy laws.
Complaints regarding a breach of the relevant privacy laws
If you wish to complain about the manner in which we have handled your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer at [INSERT PRIVACY OFFICER DETAILS]. The Privacy Officer is responsible for co-ordinating the investigation of any complaints and resolving the matter with a complainant.
The Privacy Officer will manage any complaints received in a timely manner and provide you with a response to your complaint.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you may take your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner or the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.
This privacy statement was last updated 27 July 2016.